University of Aberdeen
Key Research Interests
- Spatial and temporal population dynamics (seasonality, non-lineal dynamics and density dependence).
- Prey-predator interactions
- Evolutionary demography
- Conservation biology
- Human Wildlife Conflict
Recent Key Papers
- Payo-Payo, A. et al. 2017. Colonisation in social species: the importance of breeding experience for dispersal in overcoming information barriers. – Sci. Rep.7:42866.
- Payo-Payo, A. et al. 2018. Predator arrival elicits differential dispersal, change in age structure and reproductive performance in a prey population. – Sci. Rep. 8: 1971.
- Reid, J. M. et al. 2020. Among-individual and within-individual variation in seasonal migration covaries with subsequent reproductive success in a partially migratory bird. – Proc. R. Soc. B Biol. Sci. 287: 20200928.