University of Aberdeen
|Telephone||+44 (0)1224 273630|
|Departments||School of Geosciences|
|Quadrat Core Themes||Earth Systems|
Key Research Interests
- Continuum Coupled thermal-hydrological-mechanical-chemical modeling applied in fractured reservoir, including geothermal reservoir, shale gas.
- Fracture modeling topics including initiation and propagation.
- Experimental rock mechanics including fracture initiation, gas adsorption in CBM, gas shale, fault frictional behavior.
- Black oil / compositional multiphase fluid flow simulation.
- Discontinuum granular modeling for fracture damage and fault frictional behavior.