We will host a number of Little Lectures as part of our 525th anniversary events.
The lectures are a great opportunity for you to get to know the experts from the University of Aberdeen.
The Little Lectures will last around half an hour and will take place on the following topics and more:
- How can we achieve a sustainable and healthy diet?
- Decadal changes in attitudes to Scottish marine mammal populations.
- Is politeness a universal concept?
- Climate change and the law
- Economics at Aberdeen: The Legacy of Sir Thomas Jaffrey
- Negotiations, an inevitable activity in today’s competitive business world
Keep an eye on the table below for a full list of Little Lectures. We will be adding to this regularly. We can’t wait to welcome you virtually soon!
Please note, all times are UK time, GMT. Check the time of the Little Lectures in your time zone.
Click here for the scheduled lectures by school!
|Host||University of Aberdeen|