The application round for October 2020 entry is now closed. Applications received at this time will not be considered. Please check back in September 2020 for information about the 2021 recruitment round.
Next available entry date: 1st October 2021
Please refer to our Funding and Eligibility information above to ensure you are eligible to apply before beginning your application.
Applicants should identify a project or projects of interest and may contact the lead supervisor who can provide further information and advice about the project prior to applying.
To apply please follow the project title links on the ‘QUADRAT Projects‘ page which will take you to the relevant institution for completion of the application process.
- when completing the ‘Name of the Proposed Supervisor’ on your application form please give the full name of the lead supervisor listed on the advertised project
- specify ‘QUADRAT DTP’ as the intended Source of Funding
- detail the exact project title on the application form
- applications should be supported by all degree certificates and transcripts (Undergraduate AND Postgraduate MSc), personal statement, CV and two references
- a research proposal is not necessary for QUADRAT DTP applications
After submitting your application, you may be contacted by the project supervisor(s) to discuss the project in more detail.
The deadline for applications is 12.00pm (GMT) on Wednesday 22nd January 2020. Applications received after this time will NOT be considered. Additionally, incomplete applications will NOT be considered. All supporting documentation including references must be submitted by this date. When applying please ensure all required documents are attached.
It is anticipated that shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at the project host institute, either Aberdeen or Belfast, and interviews will take place between Monday 24th and Friday 28th February 2020.