Queen's University, Belfast
Key Research Interests
- The organisational structure of living systems.
- Form-function and diversity-function relations of ecological systems.
- The difference between life and non-life and the causal structure underlying it.
- Fisheries management.
Recent Key Papers
KD Farnsworth, L Albantakis, T Caruso
- Oikos 126 (10), 1367-1376
O Lyashevska, KD Farnsworth
- EcologicalIndicators 18, 485-492
- Biology7 (3), 38
Summary Title of Current Studentships
Parasites as effectors on predator-prey systems: enacting control for maintaining equilibrium.