University of Aberdeen
Key Research Interests
- Human Osteology
- Reconstruction of mortuary practices via human skeletal remains
Recent Key Papers
- Pawlik, A, Crozier, R, Fuentes, R, Wood, R & Piper, P 2019, ‘Burial traditions in early Mid-Holocene Island Southeast Asia: new evidence from Bubog-1, Ilin Island, Mindoro Occidental’, Antiquity, vol. 93, no. 370, pp. 901-918.
- Crozier, R 2018, A taphonomic approach to the re-analysis of the human remains from the Neolithic chamber tomb of Quanterness, Orkney. vol. 635, BAR Publishing, Oxford.
- Vlok, M, Paz, V, Crozier, R & Oxenham, M 2017, ‘A New Application of the Bioarchaeology of Care Approach: A Case Study from the Metal Period, the Philippines’, International journal of osteoarchaeology, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 662-671.
Summary Title of Current Studentships
- Medieval populations in Scotland
- Attitudes to death and the body